Wednesday 12 September 2012

"I Am... All of Me" song permission

As the final project will involve creating a music video for a song from scratch, I have started looking for songs I could potentially use (eventually dependent on audience feedback) for it.

One song I've had my eye on is "I Am... All of Me" by Crush 40 - both because it is an amazing song in itself and because the whole "good vs. evil" concept in the lyrics could offer some great opportunities for a video narrative.


After speaking with Jun Senoue (Crush 40 guitarist) on Twitter, he directed me to a page on the wavemaster website where I could email for permission (http://www.wave-master.com/inquiry.html). I got this response:


They've gave the thumbs up on the condition that I acknowledge their permission when I post the song, which I am more than happy to do.

I have to say that these are some great people, having taken their time to respond to me even though I've had to write to them in English whilst they're based in Japan.

-HM.

No comments:

Post a Comment