Monday 18 March 2013

Ancillary Update - Poster mockup


This is only an initial mockup, but it gives an idea of my mind stream (is that a thing? It reminds me of a time stream. Only I can alter it without causing any paradoxes...).

The idea is to have a very similar approach to the digipak's front cover; this will help promote my 'brand' and will make my face recognisable. The little PIP-style digipak overlap is to enforce the idea that beside all the flashiness, there is a product to be sold, and that it is a good idea to go out and buy said product.

Obviously I'm going to pretty this up a lot yet, but I thought I should show a rough idea first. The photograph is the same one I'm using on the digipak; I'm so grateful that the media department's DSLR cameras take high resolution stills.

-HM.

No comments:

Post a Comment